Instead of the Fall Fest that we have had in the past, we are doing things a bit different this year. We will be holding three different activities….read on!
Online Bake Sale
Dates: Wednesday, October 13 at 12:00 noon-Saturday, October 16 at 9:00pm. Pay for and pick up your purchases on Sunday, Oct. 17 by noon…just in time for the Vikings/Panthers game.
Format/details: If you’re a baker and are sharing your wares, please have a photo and description of the item (or similar if you haven’t baked it yet) to the church office (email@example.com) by Wednesday, October 13 at noon. Photos and descriptions will be uploaded to Facebook for you to review and bid on/purchase. The sale will close on Saturday, October 16 at 9:00pm.
People to make baked good and drop them off at church!!
Individuals purchase goodies!!
Bidding for Baskets
Dates: Monday, November 22. The online LIVE auction will begin at 6:30pm.
View items from Tuesday, Nov. 16-Monday, Nov. 22.
You or a group of individuals donate items to be actioned off as a fundraiser for Living Waters Lutheran Church. Submit a digital photo of the item(s), a description, and a retail price and LWLC staff and volunteers will take care of auctioning it off.
Need some ideas?
- A movie package…some movie tickets, popcorn, candy, etc.
- A spa package or maybe a massage
- A gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure
- A grilling package…meat (or a gift certificate for meat), rub(s), etc.
- A pizza party….pizza, snacks, a movie
- A trip to a winery…glasses and a gift certificate
- Ball game package…game tickets, cracker jacks, a ball cap or other related items
- A stay at a bed & breakfast…
- A guided fishing trip
- Framed artwork
- You’re only limited by your imagination
Lutefisk & Meatball Extravaganza …..(To Go)
November 13 Time to be announced at a later time
Tickets/Reservations: Contact the church office at 320-255-1135 by Friday, November 12 at noon.
(We need to get an early count so we can order enough…)
The meal: Lutefisk, cream sauce, butter, meatballs, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetable medley, lefse, rømmegrøt, almond cake, and krumkake.
- Runners to get names & orders at the cars
- Food prep
- Food server-uppers
- Clean up
- $12 Meatball dinner only
- $17 Full meal (lutefisk and meatballs)
- $20 Full meal with an extra serving of lutefisk