August 25, 2020
August 22, 2020 –
An email will be sent out to members of LWLC this week. If do not receive an email, please contact the church at email@example.com.
August 14, 2020 –
Looking ahead to worshipping together indoors. The first indoor service will be September 20. Stay tuned for more information!
June 8, 2020 –
Just an update that t we have put a COMING IN task force together and we will be meeting for the first time Monday, June 8 at 7:30pm.
Task force members are:
Emily Zempel (ex officio)
May 1, 2020 – As per Governor Walz’s Stay-at-Home order, the church building will continue to be closed. The phones are being answered remotely so you can still contact the staff. As of today we don’t know when we can meet again as a church family.
Worship services continue through online worship via our Facebook page, YouTube channel, or the web site..
MARCH 26, 2020 – As per Governor Walz’s Stay-at-Home order, the church building will continue to be closed. The phones are being answered remotely so you can still contact the staff.
Remember WE the people are the church not the building.
The staff will continue to periodically meet to record and upload the worship services.
Also, the food shelf is open for limited hours. The hours are Tuesdays, noon – 1:00 pm and Fridays, 10:00 am – noon. Bags of pre-packaged goods will be handed out through the door to those who come to the food shelf and will not be allowed into the building.
MARCH 14, 2020 – In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Living Waters will be suspending all worship gatherings through Wednesday, March 25th. Please keep posted for further notifications and online worship opportunities.
Dear members and friends of Living Waters,
After a good amount of conversation and discernment, we have decided to suspend all worship gatherings at Living Waters through Wednesday, March 25th. At that time we will re-evaluate the situation and make changes as needed.
Please know that this decision is made as our response to the latest recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health. It is our hope that this temporary suspension will limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, protecting the most vulnerable among us and ultimately aiding what is sure to be a stressed health care system.
Here are some important things for you to know:
· We will be working on creating an online modified version of our worship. Please check our website and/or facebook page for worship links.
· Our office will remain open 9-12 Tuesday-Friday. If you are in need of assistance or pastoral care, please call the office at 320 255 1135 or, after hours, 320 288 6653.
· Your continued generosity toward our operating budget will be more important than ever during this time. The truth is, we have no idea just how long we may be in this state of suspension. And yet, your staff will continue their work, the mortgage and ongoing expenses will remain a monthly reality. Please continue your important financial support. This may be a great opportunity to consider automated online giving through your bank.
· This is a great time for us to be the Body of Christ to our neighbor. Please check on those who are most vulnerable. Please also keep in mind that our food shelf remains open during office hours. Donations of food and supplies are most appreciated.
· Finally and most importantly, PRAY! This is not a time to panic. Together we will keep our focus, not on a virus, but on our amazing, gracious Lord who holds us and strengthens us and leads us through dark valleys and an unknown tomorrow.
To use some words, VERY familiar to the Living Waters family:
As you go on our way may Christ go with you
May he go before you to show you the way
May he go behind you to encourage you
Beside you to befriend you
Above you to watch over
Within you to give you peace.
Pastor Todd Mattson
Pastor Denise Hanson
Carolyn Neubauer, Parish Nurse
Emily Zemple, Congregational President